Thursday, June 29, 2006

holidays: nooo!!

Holidays are going to end and it's probably going to be the last post until the school restarts. When it finally feels like a holiday, the holidays end.Haiz..
Being the older child is SO FRUSTRATING!!! seriously. Who likes being bullied by your younger siblings? And then later getting all the blame because of your younger siblings and you have not done a thing!!?!? And then, who gets pampered and still complains of not having enough of what they want!?!? Arghh..is this how younger siblings are becoming these days!??!. Not even having respect for their older siblings!!!
Holidays are ending, school is restarting, my life is going down again...It will probably be a while before my life goes up..My life..so sad...has more downs than ups..Haiz.. *sobsob*..Lol..
Well..here are some drawings I made in somewhere in the time I have from long long time ago..haha, and whoever is actually reading my blog, please enjoy them, although they aren't as good as the *original drawings*..I did more..but too lazy to put them up here :)
-back to my sad sad life..-

kurosaki and rukia animated..

and my favourite character of all times:Kuchiki rukia!! :)

3 Comments:

At 1:04 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

lol... its going down!! wat should u do?! i know... let it go down the drain...

 
At 1:04 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

lol... its going down!! wat should u do?! i know... let it go down the drain...

 
At 9:43 PM, Blogger Jasper said...

awww.. cheer up.. i experience that so many times b4. hmm..
nice drawings...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home